Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Handmade Christmas Tree Decorations

I decided to give a try at making a cute hand crafted Christmas tree. I'm not really sure where the idea came from but during a long winded trip to Michael's and finding Styrofoam cones on the shelf, it came to me. 

The Tree on the Right is made from Yarn and wound up to the top. I love the sparkles. The cross is obviously a charm I found in the jewelry making section, just need to clip the top silver band off. 

The red & purple trees I have a few more pictures how to make it which I will post next.

My most favorite part of making these tree's is when my Godson who is 8 years old, told me " Nannie, I really like the decorations on the table, they are really nice." (He was referring to my red & yarn tree's, I gave the purple mini tree to a friend) My heart melted, what a sweet, kind, & loving child!

Can't wait to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!