Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Variety of Handmade Easter Eggs

I used the 2 piece plastic eggs I found in my attic, but the dollar store has this for cheap if you don't have any. 

Egg #1
 I used Pebeo paints and dripped different colors down the sides egg. Of course I did the two sides separately so it would stay put, no balancing acts here...lol

Front side

 Back side


Egg #2
I wrapped & glued (Ilene's tacky glue) variegated yarn around a plastic egg.



Egg #3 
I found a bag of Styrofoam eggs (I think at Hobby Lobby or Michael's, I like both stores equally). I decided to paint a metallic purple color on the entire egg just in case the sequin didn't cover the white Styrofoam so it didn't look weird if it showed thru. Let it dry. Then used sequin and sequin pins in random places covering the entire egg. 



Egg #4, may favorite. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!